The Jinishian Memorial Program enables Armenians in need to move from poverty and despair to self-sufficiency and hope — through relief, development and spiritual uplift. We commit ourselves to working ecumenically in the fulfillment of this mission.
JMP–Lebanon gives hope and support to the Armenian community by implementing sustainable compassionate developmental projects, along with relief, through a holistic individualized approach, as it strengthens its network and grows its resources.
JMP is committed to:
- Stewardship of the Will and funds: Being a responsible caretaker of Jinishian’s Will and program funds to carry out the wishes of its benefactor and donors in the best ways possible.
- Accountability: Having honesty and integrity in reporting its achievements, organizational goals, budgets and financial statements, seeking input from its stakeholders on programs, services and determining mutual responsibilities.
- Inclusiveness: Working in unity to achieve its organizational goals and respecting the diversity and opinions of its beneficiaries when making decisions and designing and implementing programs.
- Compassion: Recognizing and serving the diverse needs of its beneficiaries, staff and volunteers with compassion and justice.
- Transparency: Communicating openly with internal and external stakeholders, yet respecting confidentiality where necessary.
- Competency: Ensuring the professional development of its staff and striving to maintain an environment that encourages creative and productive ways to improve its programs, services, knowledge and skills.
JMP–L Priority Issues
- Adapt to meet current needs of Armenian communities
- Retain and equip best qualified staff
- Expand communication and networking
- Achieve long-term financial stability and growth
- Maintain effective governance